my sanctuary.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Rag & Flag

Emo? What emo?

Was at NUS today for Rag & Flag to support Princess Quelyn. Uni life is, well, more than vibrant. Shall let pictures do the talking.

DSCN0397
Rag and Flag is like a Mini Chingay at NUS.

DSCN0384
Science Fac and Sheares Hall peeps

DSCN0386 
Sheares Hall cheering

DSCN0387 
Enthu cheleaders and flags everywhere - reminds me of O1

DSCN0388
One of the floats in the background

DSCN0391
Temasek Hall had sponsorship from Formula1. The whole Car was made from recycled material.

DSCN0393
Sheares Float.

DSCN0395
Quelyn; after performance, with makeup falling off.

DSCN0396
Met so many ppl from my batch at NUS. And of all ppl, germ tan.

 

After that i headed to Jelita to MUG! YES, mug...


DSCN0403
Yes, I finished all that (I emptied the 2 boxes).
 
DSCN0402
BREAK FAST! Honestly, this picture doesn't do the chicken leg justice. It was huge and full of MEAT! U know the cold storage one?

DSCN0405
Within 5 minutes.

BBQ with N178 after that. My hands were too dirty for pictures, but i had fun cooking (and being made fun of) =).

Now to conclude my long day with a good rest... PRATA BREAKFAST TMR! =D

0 Comments:



<< Home